Help and encouragement after the death of a spouse, child, family member, or friend.
GriefShare is a special weekly seminar and support group designed to help you rebuild your life after losing a loved one. Our group is led by caring people who have experienced grief and want to help you through the difficult days ahead.
GriefShare Spring 2022
The next session of GriefShare will begin on Saturday, January 29, at 9:30 a.m. in the Yearick Center Blue Room here at Hampton Park. Each GriefShare session has three distinct elements: video seminars, group discussions, and a personal workbook. The only cost associated with these sessions is a one-time $20 fee for each attendee's workbook (payable on the form below or at the first session). If you are interested in attending, please register using the form below. You may also register in person at the first session.
Spring 2022 Schedule
Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. in the Yearick Center Blue Room
- January 29 - Is this Normal?
- February 5 - Challenges of Grief
- February 12 - The Journey of Grief (Part 1)
- February 19 - The Journey of Grief (Part 2)
- February 26 - Grief and Your Relationships
- March 5 - Why?
- March 12 - Guilt and Anger
- March 19 - Complicating Factors
- March 26 - Stuck
- April 2 - Lessons of Grief (Part 1)
- April 9 - Lessons of Grief (Part 2)
- April 16 - Heaven
- April 23 - What Do I Live for Now?
If you are not familiar with the Hampton Park Campus, please park behind the church. Then go to the Blue Room in the Yearick Center (Y Building). Click here for a campus map.
Tom Wheeler, Al and Lesa Carper, and Tracee Veenstra will be leading the group. Questions? Please contact Tom Wheeler.
For more general information about GriefShare, visit their website at www.griefshare.com.