Help and encouragement after the death of a spouse, child, family member, or friend.
GriefShare is a special weekly seminar and support group designed to help you rebuild your life after losing a loved one. Our group is led by caring people who have experienced grief and want to help you through the difficult days ahead.
The spring session of GriefShare will begin on Saturday, January 23, 2021, at 9:30 a.m. in the Blue Room here at Hampton Park. Each GriefShare session has three distinct elements: video seminars, group discussions, and a personal workbook. The only cost associated with these sessions is a one-time $20 fee for each attendee's workbook (payable on the form below or at the first session). If you are interested in attending, please register using the form below. You may also register in person at the first session.
Spring 2021 Schedule
Saturdays at 9:30 a.m. in the Blue Room
- January 23 - Is this Normal?
- January 30 - Challenges of Grief
- February 6 - The Journey of Grief (Part 1)
- February 13 - The Journey of Grief (Part 2)
- February 20 - Grief and Your Relationships
- February 27 - Why?
- March 6 - Guilt and Anger
- March 13 - Complicating Factors
- March 20 - Stuck
- March 27 - Lessons of Grief (Part 1)
- April 10 - Lessons of Grief (Part 2)
- April 17 - Heaven
- April 24 - What Do I Live for Now?
If you are not familiar with the Hampton Park Campus, please park behind the church. Then go to the Blue Room in the Y Building. Click here for a campus map.
Al Carper and Tom Wheeler will be leading the group. Questions? Please contact Tom Wheeler.
For more general information about GriefShare, visit their website at www.griefshare.com.