Church Plans for April 2021
9:30 a.m. Sunday School
10:30 a.m. Morning Worship Service
5:30 p.m. Evening Gathering
HPBC Morning Worship Service Plans
Logistics of Sunday Morning Indoor Gatherings
- We have designated distanced areas (every-other row) in the corners of the Main Auditorium, both on the main floor and the balcony.
- The Miller Activities Center ("A" Building) is available for those who would like to livestream the service in a distanced setting along with other brothers and sisters.
- We invite anyone to take the additional precautionary step of wearing a mask, though this is not mandatory.
- Congregational singing will be near the end of the gathering. If any attending are uncomfortable being present during indoor singing, they may leave before the singing segment begins.
- We welcome attendees to take the additional precaution of wearing a shield or mask both during and after indoor singing until they have exited the building.
- Offering boxes will be available near the exits to the auditorium and Miller Activities Center.